Purchasing a financial services franchise from us requires a highly qualified and motivated individual. A franchisee doesn’t necessarily need to have experience in our industry, but a strong track record demonstrating success, hard work and discipline are essential. Purchasing a Financial Services Franchise at Parsonex requires:
- Required Licenses
- Series 6, 63 and 26 (or higher equivalents)
- Resident State and Health Insurance License
Characteristics of the Ideal Parsonex Franchisee
A Parsonex franchisee is looking for an opportunity that requires a low-cost start-up and long-term stability in the industry, while allowing for tremendous growth potential. He or she wants the power to decide how large the operation will become, without a cap on growth potential (and not dependent upon the purchase of additional franchises to build profit centers). A Parsonex franchise is designed for the entrepreneur looking for a professional franchise to grow and nurture, not a sole proprietor where the owner is the sole proprietor.
You’re looking to customize the proven elements associated with running an Parsonex franchise to create the ideal business opportunity. Are you who we’re talking about?
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership track record
- Professional sales experience
- Credible and trustworthy reputation in your local community
- Positive attitude
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Financial stability with a minimum of 6 months emergency fund